Seated among beautiful rolling hills in the Borough of Kinnelon is Kinnelon’s only apartment rental community – Kinnelon Ridge, where apartment renters live in luxury. The 210-unit complex that’s about a 45-minute bus ride into New York City features:
- A gym.
- Club house (available for rent, by residents).
- Large open floor plans.
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning.
- A dishwasher and washer and dryer in each unit.
- Garages available.
- And much more.
Kinnelon Ridge is comprised of one, two bedroom, and two bedroom duplex apartments. The one bedroom apartments have one bathroom while the two bedrooms have two, and the duplexes have living space spread over two floors with two and a half.
Since the commute to New York City is easy, a great deal of Kinnelon residents work there.
A quiet community, Kinnelon Ridge is the perfect place to retreat to after a long day of hustle and bustle in the City. Parents are pleased to find that the town has excellent elementary schools, high schools in Morris County and the area is safe. In addition, there are a lot of stores just a short drive away: BJ’s, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Walmart, and others.
Kinnelon staff prides themselves on:
- Equipping each apartment with the most up-to-date technology.
- Maintaining the community at the high standard you can expect when moving into a newer community (it was built in the mid 2000s).
- Excellent customer service. Any Kinnelon staff member will tell you: “We are like your extended family here and value your residency. We want you to call Kinnelon Ridge your home for a long time.”
Through the end of April, get your last month of rent free on select apartments when you mention this blog post. Contact us today to schedule a tour. Or read more about our Top Reasons to Move to Morris County