Amenities are what take a home to the next level. They are the perks, the upgrades and the elements that create a lifestyle. Here at Garden Communities, we spare no expense to give our residents the amenities they need to live an all-inclusive life of comfort and convenience. However, not everyone needs or wants the same amenities. Depending on your stage of life and your preferred lifestyle, you’ll have different criteria from others. We assure you, there’s a Garden Community to meet all your needs and exceed your expectations.
See how our exceptional amenities will benefit your living situation*:
*Amenities will vary from community to community and apartment to apartment.
The kids have left for college and have moved into homes of their own. You look around at the house you’ve raised them in. Although you have so many cherished memories within its walls, it suddenly seems too big, too much work to maintain … it’s empty. Something smaller would be easier manage, easier to clean, and allow you to save money for the retirement of your dreams, but what can an apartment give you that you don’t already have here in the home of 20 years?
Empty nesters who decide to move into a Garden apartment never feel regret. In fact, they come to love their new lifestyle. Spacious 1-3 bedroom rental apartments afford you enough room to live comfortably, but still allow you to entertain and keep a place for guests to stay. On top of that, you get perks that you never had in your old home:
- 24-hour emergency maintenance and security features give you peace of mind and eliminate hassles if something needs fixing.
- Luxury living in select communities gives you the high-end detailing and services, allowing you to live like royalty after years of taking care of the kids.
- Garden Communities has several newly constructed communities. With new construction, everything is new and beautiful (including other benefits), so you can truly feel like you are moving on to the next big thing in your life.
- That patio your husband always wanted but ever had the space for in the backyard, select units have it!
- The romantic balcony that lets in fresh air and light that your wife always dreamed of can be yours.
- A swimming pool was always too expensive to put in, but a resident’s only swimming pool is yours to enjoy in your apartment community.
- Active Adult Communities make meeting likeminded people easy and fun. On-site clubrooms offer great entertainment!
- Several of our communities are smoke-free, so you can live a clean and healthy lifestyle.
- Many Garden Communities are pet-friendly. Your dog or cat is welcome to enjoy your new life with you each step of the way!
If you’re a family or planning to start one, you’re first concern will always be the wellbeing of your children. You want to know that they are being raised in a safe environment and that they are going to get the most out of life. Garden Communities gives you all of that with its amenities!
- With 24-hour emergency maintenance, security lighting, controlled entry access, and friendly neighbors, you can sleep soundly at night knowing your family is safe.
- Many of our communities are nestled in some of the top school districts in NJ. Living here, you can feel confident in your child’s education when they get on the school bus each day. Learn more about schools near Garden Communities.
- Playgrounds and picnic areas are common in several communities, allowing kids outside play, exercise and the chance to make friends with others in the community.
- If there’s one thing kids love in the summer, it’s a swimming pool. Most Garden Communities have one, making outside play and staying cool in the summer easier than ever.
- In-unit washer and dryer makes doing laundry for 3 or even 4 a cinch!
- Smoke-free living is a feature in many communities and means that your child is raised in an environment that has many benefits, including clean and healthy air.
Those who love to cook might be hesitant about moving into an apartment because they think that the kitchens will be too small for their art. Not so at Garden Communities! Our rental apartments are known for their spacious quality, and the kitchen is no exception. Although each kitchen will vary from community to community and apartment to apartment, these are the features you might find in yours:
- Stainless steel appliances
- Hardwood-style flooring
- Elegant tiling
- Breakfast bar
- Quartz countertops
- Open design
- Large dining areas
First Time Renters & Off-Campus Living
Renting an apartment for the first time can be a both an exciting and daunting experience. Students living off campus (and their parents) have their own reservations as well.
What happens if something goes wrong?
Is the community safe?
Will you be close to school or work?
Garden Communities are all located in the most convenient locations:
- Many are close to public transportation for commuters.
- Several are exceptionally close to colleges and universities.
- With 24-hour emergency maintenance, security lighting, controlled entry access, and friendly neighbors, parents and residents alike feel comfortable.
- Spacious 1-3 bedroom floor plans allow for easy living with a roommate(s).
- Quiet neighborhoods afford peace for studying and relaxation after a day at work.
- On-site fitness centers mean that first time renters and off campus students can save money on costly gym memberships.
- In-unit washer and dryer mean that you never have to pay to do your laundry at a facility ever again.
Printable: Everything You Need To Rent An Apartment Checklist
Looking for off campus housing? See: Apartments For Rent Near NJ Universities
Commuters into NYC will wonder how they ever made the trip before. Our communities are often within walking distance or exceptionally short driving distance to public transportation. Those considering to move from NYC to NJ will find that their rental apartment will not only save them money, but it will give them exponentially more space and they’ll still get to work on time. Those who take their car to work or to run errands will love the onsite parking. In fact, some communities even offer garages. No more circling for a spot. No more parking tickets. Just pull in and you’re home!
Do you have a cat or a dog? Or perhaps you’ve always wanted a pet but allergic family members didn’t allow it? Well, you’re in luck! Many Garden Communities are pet friendly.
*Depending on your community, there may be limits on how many pets you can have, weight, or even what types of animals are allowed.
For those who have a dog or are looking to get a furever friend, our dog-friendly communities often have dog-walking path, so you and your pet can get exercise together. If your rental apartment has a private balcony, your pooch can get some fresh air during the day. With so many like-minded, animal-friendly neighbors, you’re sure to make good friends. This is helpful if you need help feeding or taking out a pet. After all, that’s what community is all about: being a friend and helping each other out!
Prospective residents who like to stay active find that renting an apartment in a Garden Community lends itself to a healthy lifestyle.
- Those who love to spend time in the gym no longer have to drive out of their way or pay a pricy membership fee. Most of our communities have excellent fitness centers on premises.
- Runners enjoy daily treks on community jogging paths.
- If you love sports, you’ll love living in communities with basketball and tennis courts.
- Swimmers will adore using the residents’ only swimming pool in summer.
Check out these exercises you can do inside your apartment.
The High Life
If you want to live an elite lifestyle, select communities are built and designed to bring you luxury living. Aside from desirable location, oversized floor plans, and top of the line design finishes, you can enjoy:
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Plush wall-to-wall carpet
- Soaring 9ft ceilings
- Walk-in closets
- In-unit washer & dryer
- Natural gas
- Water filter
- Breakfast bar
- Basketball & tennis courts
- Swimming pools
- State of the art fitness centers
- And so much more!
If you’re looking to sell your home and make a move to NJ, Garden Community apartments are the way to go. The exceptional amenities will cater to your every want and need. It’s time to find your best-fit community in your ideal location!